I am interested in studying Higher Education (HE) at South Essex College.

How can we help? Please type your question below, or view all top rated FAQs.

All available Higher Education (HE) programmes can be found on the SEC website and/or the UCAS website. 

You can visit our website and browse our full HE provision https://www.southessex.ac.uk/higher-education

Alternatively, you can visit the UCAS website https://www.ucas.ac.uk

or call UCAS on 0371 468 0 468 with any enquiries you may have. 

See also...