How do I resit my maths or English GCSE?

How can we help? Please type your question below, or view all top rated FAQs.

If you are 16-18 years old and have attained a grade D or E (3 or 2) at GCSE in mathematics and or English you will be required to resist alongside your main study programme.

If you are an adult learner aged 19+ you may be offered the opportunity to study towards your Functional Skills qualifications. Functional Skills are the practical skills in English, information and communication technology (ICT) and mathematics that allow people to work confidently, effectively and independently in life.

Please look at the information provided on our individual course pages to see if you will be offered the opportunity to undertake Functional Skills alongside your main study programme.

The College does not provide stand-alone classes for adults in English and maths resits for GCSES or Functional Skills English and maths.

If you would like further information on where you undertake GCSES, A-levels or Functional Skills qualifications as an adult learner, then please contact our Course Advisers who can provide information on training providers and other organisations where this provision may be offered.
Telephone: 0345 52 123454

See also...

What's the difference between Functional Skills and GCSES?