How do I request a Council Tax Redemption Certificate?

How can we help? Please type your question below, or view all top rated FAQs.

If you believe you are exempt from Council Tax the you will typically have to prove to your local authority that you’re a full-time student at the College. You can do this by applying for a student letter request once you are an enrolled student.

You can also request a certificate of student status provided by the College by completing the Student Request Letter form. Or alternatively if you require further information please contact Registry, Database Team on 01702 220 400 or email on:

See also...