How do I apply for a travel bursary?

How can we help? Please type your question below, or view all top rated FAQs.

You should apply for the bursary when you enrol, or within the first few weeks of starting your course.

Please complete the relevant funding application form and take into Student Services at any campus along with evidence of your household income.

Funding forms can be found in Student Services or downloaded here.

Telephone: 0345 52 12345 and ask for the Funding Team.