Does the College’s travel bursary cover the cost of bus as well as train travel?

How can we help? Please type your question below, or view all top rated FAQs.

Yes, if you are awarded a travel bursary, this may be in the form of a bus or train ticket, a contribution paid directly to your Local Authority or a BACS payment into your specified bank account. The College will select the most cost efficient method of travel.

If you are travelling by bus or train, we will require a colour passport photograph.

See also...

Where can I find the bursary funding form?