Can I get funding for my course?

How can we help? Please type your question below, or view all top rated FAQs.

To see if you are eligible for government funding or to see if there is any other available funding in regards to paying course fees, contact the College Funding Team to see what you may be eligible for. Funding rules and polices are subject to change each year so please contact the College for the most up-to-date information and advice.

If you are aged 16-18 on the first day of your course, the fees are waived.

If you are 19 or over, you may be required to pay some or all of your fees. This can depend on the level of your course, your previous qualifications or your personal income and employment status. If you are 19+ there is lots of help available for paying course fees and there are many circumstances where you can get courses fully funded. It may be that the fee can be waived partly or entirely. You can also apply for an Advanced Learner Loan to cover the full fee or apply for a discretionary bursary to contribute to the fee cost.

If you are required to pay some or all of your fee you may be able to set up a direct debit payment plan. Because there are many different options, we suggest that you contact the College and talk to a course adviser or a team member from the Funding Department in our Student Services team, so that we can look into your individual circumstances and see if any funding is available.

You can email course advisers at: or email our funding department at:

See also...

Where can I find a Careers Coach? Where can I find a Course Adviser?