Warehouse and Storage - Online Course
A flexible course allowing learners to fit their studies around their working hours and home life by using either high-quality online or paper learning materials.
This qualification has been designed for those who wish to enter or progress in Warehousing, Logistics and Storage industries.
This course gives participants the opportunity to achieve the following qualification:
• Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Workplace Violence & Harassment
For further information or to enrol for this course:
Or Call: 01702 220409
Candidates must be over 19 years in age and have lived in the EU for over 3 years.
- You must complete and pass a basic English assessment to ensure awarding body entry criteria is met
- This course is available to all but if you are unemployed you will be required to provide proof of benefits.
Candidate identification requirements for this course:
- A valid passport (any nationality)
- or a signed UK photocard driving licence
- or a birth certificate accompanied by a signed bank card with utility bill or bank statement
This course is free if you meet the entry requirements listed above.
We regret that we are cannot offer these free courses to those who reside in the following areas:
- Greater Manchester
- Liverpool City
- Cambridge & Peterborough
- North of Tyne
- Tees Valley
- West Midlands