iStudy Warehousing and Storage (Online Course)
An online training course covering the skills required to organise and coordinate the supply of goods to meet customer needs. This course can started at any time.
Subjects covered include how to receive and store goods, how to process orders and prepare them for dispatch and how to check stock and update records.
This course gives participants the opportunity to achieve the following qualification:
• NCFE Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Warehousing and Storage
This course is fully funded (FREE) for anyone who is currently living in England, over the age of 19 and meets the current eligibility and entry criteria (this is occasionally subject to change).
If you wish to apply for this course please register your interest at email@example.com A member of South Essex College staff will then contact you to check eligibility criteria and to get you enrolled.
Candidate identification requirements for this course:
- Valid passport (any nationality)
- Signed UK photocard driving licence
- UK biometric residence permit card
- Birth certificate (BUT, if a birth certificate is presented as proof of identification, an additional form of identification such as a signed bank card, utility bill or a letter issued by a government department must also be provided).
We regret that we are cannot offer these free courses to those who reside in the following areas:
- Greater Manchester
- Liverpool City
- Cambridge & Peterborough
- North of Tyne
- Tees Valley
- West Midlands
Assessment & Feedback
Studying online requires good organisational skills – we recommend 3-6 hours study per week to ensure the course is completed within the 12 week timescale.
Important: All our distance learning courses are offered free on the proviso that you meet the entry requirements listed above and that the course is completed within 12 weeks of starting it. If you fail to complete within this time you will be liable to pay a £125.00 administrative fee.