Skills for Logistics Level 1 Diploma
This course is aimed at those who are looking to start on a journey to build skills and understanding of Logistics and supply chain management.
Please be rest assured that we will continue to make an offer based on your predicted grades or by alternative assessments for entry conditions based on your circumstances.
- Two GCSEs at grade 2/grade E including maths or English, or
- An Entry 3 qualification, or equivalent
- Successful attendance at interview
- Successful attendance at transition event
- Environmental impact of logistics
- Moving and handling goods
- Picking and distributing goods
- Receiving and storing goods
- Route planning
- Security in logistics
- Stock control
- Using equipment to handle goods
- Working in logistics
- Working safely in logistics
Assessment & Feedback
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
- The Level 2 Diploma in Logistics
- Employment in the sector
- Apprenticeships in the sector
There is an existing and growing skills gap in the logistics sector with tens of thousands of vacancies unfilled. Suitable students who acquire logistics knowledge on the programme will have an advantage in getting employment and apprenticeships in the sector.