Safety Passport Renewal (CCNSG)
The CCNSG Safety Passport Renewal is a one-day refresher course and exam for those needing to renew their CCNSG Safety Passport.
To apply for this training course or for more information please contact our Training Team
Call: 0345 52 12345
This course is for those with a CCNSG Passport if it is about to expire. It has to be taken within three months of the passport expiring. Whilst you may not be able to continue working on your construction site once your passport has expired, it is possible for you to renew your passport through this one day renewal scheme until up to three months after the expiry.
However, if your passport has lapsed more than 3 months, your will have to retake the original two-day course.
Amongst other things the course covers:
- Understanding basic health and safety requirements and up-dates to regulations
- Identifying common hazards and risks on-site that may affect themselves and others
- Taking suitable actions and precautions to avoid any identified hazards and risks; also to report such incidents
Assessment & Feedback
One day, from 9am to 4.30pm
A one day course consisting of three sessions. On completion of each session a multiple-choice paper will be undertaken, requiring a pass mark of 80%. Only successful students receive the Renewed Safety Passport.
The course fee covers the following:
- Registration, examination and assessment fees
- Course materials
- Pad and pen
- Certification upon successful completion
- Lunch & refreshments
Successful candidates receive the CCNSG Passport accredited by CCNSG valid for three years.
CCNSG Leading a Team Safely