Plastering Level 1 Diploma
An introduction to plastering
Please be rest assured that we will continue to make an offer based on your predicted grades or by alternative assessments for entry conditions based on your circumstances.
- GCSEs at level 2 (E) in maths and English.
- Health, safety and welfare
- Technical information, quantities and communication
- Knowledge of construction technology
- Prepare background surfaces and plaster materials
- Apply plaster materials to internal backgrounds
- Produce components from moulds
- Form sand and cement screeds
Assessment & Feedback
- Two online exams
- Four practical tasks
- Four end-of-unit tests (paper tests)
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
You can progress onto a Level 2 Plastering course or other construction courses such as floor screeding or tiling.