Physical Activity, Fitness and Exercise (Personal Training Academy) Level 3 Diploma
The Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Physical Activity, Fitness and Exercises Sciences will provide you with the skills and knowledge to enable you to work in a number of different roles within the active leisure industry including; fitness instructing, personal training and leisure operations. Successful achievement of this qualification will provide entry to the Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA) as a practitioner within the field of exercise and fitness.
- You will need a minimum of 4 GCSEs at grade 4-9, including maths or English, plus high grades in Science and Physical Educations or successful completion of Physical Activity, Fitness and Exercise (Personal Training Academy) Level 2 Diploma
- Successful attendance at interview event
- Applied human biology for exercise and fitness
- Principles of nutrition for healthy lifestyles
- Conducting consultations for personal training clients
- Programme design and delivery for personal training
- Developing exceptional customer care skills
- Enterprise and entrepreneurship
- Marketing products and services
- Technology in sport and exercise
- Planning and instructing outdoor fitness sessions
- Principles of sports conditioning
- Plan, deliver and evaluate sports conditioning programmes
- Budgeting and finance
Assessment & Feedback
- Presentations, practical assignments and coursework
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment.
Higher education at university or college, including our BSc (Hons) Sport Studies at University Centre Southend.