Physical Activity, Fitness and Exercise (Personal Training Academy) Level 3 Diploma
The Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Physical Activity, Fitness and Exercises Sciences will provide you with the skills and knowledge to enable you to work in a number of different roles within the active leisure industry including; fitness instructing, personal training and leisure operations. Successful achievement of this qualification will provide entry to the Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA) as a practitioner within the field of exercise and fitness.
Please be rest assured that we will continue to make an offer based on your predicted grades or by alternative assessments for entry conditions based on your circumstances.
- Four GCSEs at grade four/grade C or above in maths, English, science and physical education, or
- Physical Activity, Fitness and Exercise Science Level 2 Diploma plus maths and English at grade four/grade C or above, or equivalent
- Successful attendance at interview event
- Applied human biology for exercise and fitness
- Principles of nutrition for healthy lifestyles
- Conducting consultations for personal training clients
- Programme design and delivery for personal training
- Developing exceptional customer care skills
- Enterprise and entrepreneurship
- Marketing products and services
- Technology in sport and exercise
- Planning and instructing outdoor fitness sessions
- Principles of sports conditioning
- Plan, deliver and evaluate sports conditioning programmes
- Budgeting and finance
Assessment & Feedback
- Presentations, practical assignments and coursework
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment.
Higher education at university or college, including our BSc (Hons) Sport Studies at University Centre Southend.