Mechanical Electrical and Trim Principles (MET - Motor Vehicle) Level 2 Diploma
This course provides excellent knowledge and skills for working on a wide range of light vehicle focusing on electrification, mechanical, trim and body panel removal and refittment. This course gives another option to the Motor Vehicle curriculum providing you with more choice about your education pathway.
- Level 1 Motor Vehicle qualification or GCSEs x 2 at grade 3/D in MATHS or ENGLISH
- Health and Safety
- Roles and Responsibility
- Tools Materials and Fabriciation
Mandatory specialist units:
- Skills and Knowledge in removing and fitting mechanical components
- Skills and Knowledge in removing and fitting electrical components
- Skills and Knowledge in removing and fitting trim components
Assessment & Feedback
Multiple choice questions
FREE to UK under 19s not in employment
Progress on to a level 3 qualification or apprenticeship in maintenance and repair or auto electrics.