Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Level 2 Diploma
This course will provide you with the skills and understanding required to be able to work on a wide variety of air conditioning/refrigeration (ACR) systems.
Please be rest assured that we will continue to make an offer based on your predicted grades or by alternative assessments for entry conditions based on your circumstances.
- GCSE’s grade 4/C or above in English and Maths, or
- Building Services/Plumbing/Electrical Level 1 Certificate plus GCSE Maths and English at grade 4/C or above.
Your duties could include surveying buildings where cooling systems are to be fitted, including:
- Designing and installing systems
- Running quality checks to make sure systems are working properly and safely
- Diagnosing and fixing faults
Assessment & Feedback
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
On completion of this qualification it is possible to progress to a refrigeration air conditioning and heat pump engineering technician apprenticeship.