Legal Secretaries Level 3 Diploma
This course is aimed at students who want to work as a senior administrator/secretary and who want to develop their knowledge and understanding of administration. It is particularly relevant for those wanting to develop those skills within the legal sector.
- Level 2 qualification or GCSEs x 4 at grade 4/C, one to be grade 4/C in ENGLISH
- Successful attendance at interview event
The course covers advanced legal word processing, office administration and business communication skills. The units include:
- Working in the legal environment (year one)
- Completion of the Level 2 CILEX qualification (year one)
- Business skills in the legal environment (year two)
- Completion of the Level 3 CILEX qualification (year two)
- Legal text processing
- Legal audio processing
- Legal spreadsheet processing
- Legal presentation techniques
- Proofreading in the legal environment
- Legal studies
You will also study a range of Microsoft Office skills. Functional skills/GCSE maths is offered to those without a grade C (4) in maths.
Assessment & Feedback
- Assignments and proofreading tests
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment.
- Seek employment work as a senior administrator or secretary
- Higher education at university or college