iStudy Excellence in Customer Service for Hospitality (Online Course)
An online training course covering how to exceed customer expectations in the hospitality industry. Subjects covered include how to give outstanding customer service, the importance of effective teamwork and positive attitudes and behaviours for success. This course can started at any time.
Also covered is legislation relevant to the hospitality industry including the ever-important food allergy awareness.
This course gives participants the opportunity to achieve the following qualification:
• NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Excellence in Customer Service for Hospitality
This course is fully funded (FREE) for anyone who is currently living in England, over the age of 19 and meets the current eligibility and entry criteria (this is occasionally subject to change).
If you wish to apply for this course please register your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org A member of South Essex College staff will then contact you to check eligibility criteria and to get you enrolled.
Candidate identification requirements for this course:
- Valid passport (any nationality)
- Signed UK photocard driving licence
- UK biometric residence permit card
- Birth certificate (BUT, if a birth certificate is presented as proof of identification, an additional form of identification such as a signed bank card, utility bill or a letter issued by a government department must also be provided).
We regret that we are cannot offer these free courses to those who reside in the following areas:
- Greater Manchester
- Liverpool City
- Newcastle Upon Tyne
- North Tyneside
- Tees Valley
- West Midlands
- West of England
Assessment & Feedback
Studying online requires good organisational skills – we recommend 3-6 hours study per week to ensure the course is completed within the 12 week timescale.
Important: All our distance learning courses are offered free on the proviso that you meet the entry requirements listed above and that the course is completed within 12 weeks of starting it. If you fail to complete within this time you will be liable to pay a £125.00 administrative fee.