iLearn Goods Vehicle Driver CPC Multiple Level Award
A three and a half week course for holders of a Category C, C1 or C1E driving licence that covers the training required to legally operate as a professional driver for vehicles of 3.5 tonnes and above.
3 weeks + 2 days (Week 1 & 2 Monday to Friday 09.30 – 16.30, week 3 Monday to Friday 08.45 – 5.00 then Monday and Tuesday 08.45 – 5.00 on Week 4)
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01702 220 409 and ask for Workforce Adult Skills.
Applicants for this course must complete and pass a basic English assessment with South Essex College to ensure awarding body entry criteria is met.
Proof of identification is required for this course (please see below for ID requirements).
Candidate identification requirements
Candidates must provide identification to their tutor as listed below:
- A valid passport (any nationality)
- A signed UK photocard driving licence
- A valid warrant card issued by HM forces or the police
- Another photographic ID card, e.g. employee ID card, student ID card, travel card etc.
- Credit or debit card with current signature
This course gives participants the opportunity to gain a driver qualification card for periodic CPC and also achieve the following industry-based qualifications:
- Pearson Carrying and Delivering Goods by Road
- 35 hours of Period CPC
- HABC Award in Health & Safety
- HABC Award in Risk Assessment
- HABC Award in Conflict Management
- HABC Award in CoSHH
- HABC Award in Customer Service
- NCFE Award in Stress Awareness
- NCFE Certificate in Employability Skills
- ASCENTIS Award in Equality & Diversity
Also included in this course will be training on problem solving at work, working in a team, understanding personal finance, tackling number problems, positive mindset, motivation as well as business and customer awareness.
A range of qualifications to support the requirements for working in the logisitics industry.
Assessment & Feedback
Hand-written workbooks and multiple choice tests.
This course is FREE if in receipt of certain unemployment benefits (please call on 0345 52 12345 to check your eligibility).
Jobs that can be applied for on completion of this course include courier, goods vehicle driver and delivery van driver.