iLearn Forklift Multiple Level Award
A three week course for those who want to learn how to correctly, safely and legally operate a counterbalance forklift truck.
Course start dates:
25/11/2019 – 13/12/2019
27/01/2020 – 14/02/2020
16/03/2020 – 03/04/2020
01/06/2020 – 19/06/2020
13/07/2020 – 31/07/2020
04/11/2019 – 22/11/2019
06/01/2019 – 24/01/2020
24/02/2020 – 13/03/2020
20/04/2020 – 11/05/2020
22/06/2020 – 10/07/2020
To apply: please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 52 12345 and ask for Workforce Adult Skills.
Applicants for this course must complete and pass a basic English and Maths assessment with South Essex College to ensure awarding body entry criteria is met.
Proof of identification is required for this course (please see below for ID requirements).
Candidate identification requirements
Candidates must provide identification to their tutor as listed below:
- A valid passport (any nationality)
- A signed UK photocard driving licence
- A valid warrant card issued by HM forces or the police
- Another photographic ID card, e.g. employee ID card, student ID card, travel card etc.
- Credit or debit card with current signature
This course includes the opportunity to gain a FREE counterbalance forklift truck licence and the chance to achieve the following industry-based qualifications:
- Pearsons Award in Forklift Truck Operations
- Highfield Award in Health & Safety
- Highfield Award in Customer Service
- ASCENTIS Award in Equality & Diversity
- ASCENTIS Award in British Values
- CACHE Award in Stress Awareness
- NCFE Certificate in Employability Skills
- OCN Award in Developing Personal Confidence
- OCN Award in Understanding Personal and Interpersonal Conflict
Also included in this course will be training on problem solving at work, motivation working in a team, following instructions, personal finance, positive mindset and business awareness.
Assessment & Feedback
Hand-written workbooks and multiple choice tests.
This course is FREE if in receipt of certain unemployment benefits (please call on 0345 52 12345 to check your eligibility).
Jobs that can be applied for on completion of this course include forklift truck operator, warehouse assistant.