iLearn Forklift and Warehousing Multiple Level Award
A three week course for those who want to learn how to correctly, safely and legally operate a counterbalance forklift truck.
Applications, information, advice and guidance
Multiple start dates are available throughout the year, please contact us for the most up to date information.
Please register your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 01702 220409.
A member of South Essex College staff will then be in touch.
This course is fully funded (FREE) for anyone who is currently living in England, over the age of 19 and meets the current eligibility and entry criteria (this is occasionally subject to change).
If you wish to apply for this course please register your interest at email@example.com A member of South Essex College staff will then be in touch to get you enrolled.
Candidate identification requirements
Candidates must provide identification to their tutor as listed below:
- A valid passport (any nationality)
- A signed UK photocard driving licence
- A valid warrant card issued by HM forces or the police
- Another photographic ID card, e.g. employee ID card, student ID card, travel card etc.
- Credit or debit card with current signature
This course includes the opportunity to gain a FREE counterbalance forklift truck licence and the chance to achieve the following industry-based qualifications:
- Pearsons Award in Forklift Truck Operations
- Highfield Award in Health & Safety
- Highfield Award in Customer Service
- ASCENTIS Award in Equality & Diversity
- ASCENTIS Award in British Values
- CACHE Award in Stress Awareness
- NCFE Certificate in Employability Skills
- OCN Award in Developing Personal Confidence
- OCN Award in Understanding Personal and Interpersonal Conflict
Also included in this course will be training on problem solving at work, motivation working in a team, following instructions, personal finance, positive mindset and business awareness.
Assessment & Feedback
Hand-written workbooks and multiple choice tests.
This course is FREE if in receipt of certain unemployment benefits (please call on 0345 52 12345 to check your eligibility).
Jobs that can be applied for on completion of this course include forklift truck operator, warehouse assistant.