Hospitality and Tourism Level 1 Introductory Diploma
This course will enable you to learn, develop and practice the skills required to get started and progress in your career in the travel and tourism sector.
An Entry 3 qualification or GCSEs x 2 at grade 2/E in MATHS or ENGLISH
Successful attendance at transition day
- Being organised
- Developing a personal Progression Plan
- Working with others
- Researching a topic
- Preparing and cooking food
- Serving food and drink
- Exploring local visitor attractions
- Exploring travel and tourism in the UK
- Contribute to running a hospitality and Tourism event
- Delivering customer service in Hospitality and Tourism
- Using websites to make Holiday choices
- Promoting hospitality and tourism events
Assessment & Feedback
All work is assessed internally and will include practical tasks, presentations, role play, interviews and written assignments.
FREE to UK under 19s not in employment
Successful candidates can progress to Level 2 programmes in Professional Cookery, Patisserie, Travel & Tourism or Aviation.