Introduction to Counselling Skills - Online Course
A flexible course allowing learners to fit their studies around their working hours and home life by using either high-quality online or paper learning materials.
Many people find it helpful to seek the support of counselling at some point in their lives.
People in any situation could benefit from counselling, those with the correct understanding, knowledge and skills can provide them with support to improve personal well-being.
For further information or to enrol for this course:
Or Call: 01702 220409
Candidates must be over 19 years in age and have lived in the EU for over 3 years.
- You must complete and pass a basic English assessment to ensure awarding body entry criteria is met
- This course is available to all but if you are unemployed you will be required to provide proof of benefits.
Candidate identification requirements for this course:
- A valid passport (any nationality)
- or a signed UK photocard driving licence
- or a birth certificate accompanied by a signed bank card with utility bill or bank statement
Assessment & Feedback
This course gives participants the opportunity to achieve the following qualification:
• Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
This course is free if you meet the entry requirements listed above.
We regret that we are cannot offer these free courses to those who reside in the following areas:
- Greater Manchester
- Liverpool City
- Cambridge & Peterborough
- North of Tyne
- Tees Valley
- West Midlands
This 12 week online course is intended to be an introduction to Counselling Skills.
Upon completion you will not be eligible to apply for the CPCAB Counselling Theory and Skills Level 3 Certificate. In order to progress on to this course you will need to complete the CPCAB Counselling Skills Level 2 Certificate