Is there parking available?
Free parking is available on site for visitors to the College. However, a permit system is in operation within the car park and so visitors must sign their vehicle in at Reception when they arrive.
To view parking options via Parkopedia, please click the 'View parking' button below.
- Shopping: You can shop ‘til you drop at the Eastgate Shopping Centre and the town’s great variety of stores.
- Entertainment: Basildon has a wide selection of pubs,clubs and restaurants including the Festival Leisure Park where you can eat, go bowling, see a film, indulge in some laser combat and even try wake boarding. The Towngate Theatre in town is great for productions ranging from plays to concerts.
- Sports: Basildon has a multi-million-pound Sporting Village which is one of the leading leisure and sports centres in the area. It offers two swimming pools, a gymnastics centre, an eight-court sports hall, 100 station gym, two group exercise studios, an indoor climbing wall, an athletics stadium and outdoor pitches. Sports include hockey, football, netball, cricket, badminton, basketball and volleyball. The gym offers the very latest fitness equipment and the centre is also home to South Essex Gymnastics Club.
- Parks: Wat Tyler Country Park is 125 acres of stunning parkland in the heart of the beautiful south Essex marshes just two miles from Basildon. There are a range of historical and arts & crafts events that take place throughout the year and the park is home to the RSPB. There are many nature trails and walks available and the park offers a great day out. In the centre of Basildon is Gloucester Park which has a fishing lake and the Sporting Village. The park plays host to the annual Basildon Festival.
- Transport Links: Basildon has excellent transport links with trains and buses going to London and all over Essex frequently.
Opening hours from 10th September (term time)
|Mon & Fri||8am — 5.30pm|
|Tue — Thu||8am — 6.30pm|